The Big Diwali Sale 2022 is currently taking place on the Flipkart app and website and provides discounts on electronics, smart TVs, computers, smartphones, and more. For Flipkart Plus subscribers, the Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2022 is life. For all other platform users, the sale will begin on October 11 and end on October 16 for all customers, taking place well before the start of Diwali in India.
After the Big Billion Days sale and the Big Dussehra sale, this is Flipkart’s third back-to-back sale. There are some standard bank discounts on most of the products in the new Diwali sale, and Flipkart has also included a tonne of product-specific deals and offers.
Buyers can get the following typical offers with cards and wallets during the seven-day Flipkart sale.
- 10% instant savings with an SBI credit card, up to Rs. 1,750 on non-EMI transactions, and up to Rs. 2,000 on EMI transactions.
- 10% instant discount when using a Kotak Bank credit card; maximum discounts of Rs. 1,750 for non-EMI transactions and Rs. 2,000 for EMI transactions
- Get no-cost EMI options through PayTM UPI and your wallet for up to Rs 125 in cashback.
- a bonus of Rs 1,000 off of credit card purchases of Rs 29,999 and more
- a bonus of Rs 1,000 off all credit card purchases of Rs 39,999 and over
- a bonus of Rs 1,000 off any credit card purchases of Rs 79,999 and more
Let’s start with smartphones. Consumers can receive the following smartphone offers during the sale:
At Rs 21,999, Realme GT Neo 3T (including all offers)
At Rs. 12,499, the Vivo T1 44W (including all offers)
At Rs 14,999, Realme 9 5G SE (including all offers)
At Rs 14,749, the Moto G62 (including all offers)
Realme GT 2 costs 26,999 rupees (including all offers)
Nothing (1) costs as little as Rs. 26,749 (including all offers)
Priced at Rs 27,999, Google Pixel 6a (including all offers)
At Rs 13,999, Poco X4 Pro 5G (including all offers)
At Rs 20,499, Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge (including all offers)
Priced at Rs 33,749, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G (including all offers)
At Rs 56,749, Samsung Galaxy S22+ (including all offers)
You can get bank offers and some additional discounts on practically all smartphones during the sale time in addition to the best smartphone deals stated above.
The Big Diwali sale includes discounts on smartwatches as well. The Apple Watch series starts at Rs 19,999, while a wide range of low-cost models can be found for between Rs 10,000 and Rs 5,000. The GalaxyWatch 4 is a nice wristwatch with some tremendous smart features and an outstanding OS, and it costs Rs 10,499 with card offers.