Kapiva Sesame Oil Benefits For Hair & Skin | Upto 40% + Extra 20% off
Posted on |
Organic sesame oil is made up of sesame seeds, also known as gingelly oil and sesame seed oil. Organic sesame oil benefits damaged hair and skin and gives them a healthy glow. Sesame oil is enriched with Vitamin A, B, E. It quickly enters into the skin and scalp, relieving the damaging effects of the environment. Sesame oil can also be used for massage purpose. Regular skin massage from organic sesame oil makes your skin soft, radiant and also increases blood circulation.
If you do hair massage with oil will you to get rid of dandruff and will act as a deep conditioner. Organic sesame oil as a hair mask will help you to make your hair stronger. Organic Sesame oil can also help to prevent and split ends and hair fall.
Tips to treat your hair with organic sesame oil to get best results from its usage:
– Take 2-3 tablespoons of sesame oil into a bowl
– Keep the oil in microwave for about 10-15 seconds only
– Gently massage your with oil using your fingers
– Apply oil properly till the ends of the hair
– Cover your hair with a towel
– Wait for atleast one hour
– After one hour wash your hair with shampoo
Sesame Oil Benefits For Skin
Organic sesame oil also brings a lot of benefits for your skin as well. Organic Sesame oil protects your skin cells from environmental damage that can be caused by harmful pollutants and UV radiation. It helps in moisturizing, hydrating your skin, treats acne, balances skin pH and prevents skin pigmentation.
Tips to treat your skin with organic sesame oil to get best results from its usage:
– Warm up a little amount of organic sesame oil on low flame
– Massage with sesame oil for a few minutes in circular strokes
– Leave it for an hour and after that wash your face
– You can also add some drops of organic sesame oil and apply it on your skin before bedtime.